For transfers: submit a USG to UDC transfer form on OrgSync

1. Speak with your executive board about the move and agree

2. Reach out to UDC to discuss the change

3. Fill out the USG to UDC transfer form on Orgsync.

4. After the form has been filled, a meeting with the UDC VP of Finance, the USG VP of Finance and the SPR chair to initiate the move will be scheduled.

5. Details about finances will be discussed

Recent UDC News